Translate

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Seela: Gregorian Incursion, Chapter one.

Finally, here is Seela.

At the March tvC photowalk a new mission was announced: The Culminator (at the visual Collective we don't have missions, not contests. missions have more urgency). This is a one time mission open for two months. They are looking for the best portfolio of ten images with one central theme.
I had just finished reading "Ultra" from the Luna Brothers. With that and a little too much Lara Croft, Machete and Sin City combined with my own sense of grandiosity, I landed on the concept of Seela. I was also struggling with an Algebra class and had occasional insights that blew me away. Those revalations weren't enough to get me to pass the class but they were great inspiration.

Special thanks go out to my friend, Jason Carr. Jason came up with a Katana for us to use and helped the visual elements come together nicely. When all of Facebook was silent at my requests for a Katana, a large bathroom and some fake teeth, Jason came through.

I'll stop typing now and allow you to enjoy:

Seela: Gregorian Incursion, Chapter one.


 





















 Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoyed.

Ciao Bella,

Dano

No comments:

Post a Comment