Translate

Friday, August 24, 2012

Great. Now it's a syndrome.

I've been doing some reading about "Avoidance Syndrome" (my ex wife thinks I'm a hypochondriac. She'll love this).

I've got it in relation to my art. And right now it's worth looking at because I want to clear away blockages that stand in the way of living a life creative.

Oh little things like, starting lot's of projects that don't get finished. Never starting great ideas. Not letting my work stand on it's own. Blah, Blah, Blah.

Ad Infinitum.

Ad Nauseum.

The key for me is getting rid of blocks that stand in the way of living a life creative.

I suppose it may all be part of my process. Thus the journey continues.

On an up note, I'm undertaking a public/guerrilla art project that no one will know is me but that everyone gets to see (this is one I'm gonna do).

Ciao Bella,

Dano


No comments:

Post a Comment