Translate

Thursday, January 31, 2013

So a man walks into a photo studio and tells the Photographer : "Look,I know I'm early but, I brought a chicken....."

I know what this sounds like. But it's absolutely true. The studio is Studio 204 in Flagstaff, AZ. I'm the Photographer and the man in question is Celebrity Chef John Conley. Oh yeah the Chicken is Guy.

John is getting ready for a new show called "Messlords." In the spring he and a group of other Celebrity Chefs will be taking amazing meals to our troops serving in remote parts of the globe.

He needed some new headshots for the show. The Chicken was a bonus.



Having never worked with livestock before, I took this as an opportunity to expand my photographic horizons. A little tip, a little turn, push your beak out (chickens have notoriously weak jawlines) all this kind of direction came pretty easily to the chicken (John did OK bringing the personality too).

All in all, a successful shoot and I'm glad to be part of any thing that supports our troops out there doing the hard jobs.

Ciao Bella,

Dano

PS. Traded cards with the chickens agent. There may be some more work coming out of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment