Translate

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Another friend you should know

I have a number of things coming at me this week so my blog entries may look a bit different. In and amongst my little bit of wit and wisdom, I'll introduce you to some other artists and creatives I've been paying attention to.

Today's offering comes in the gregarious nature of Mr. Peter Hurley.

Peter is the headshot professional and it's not because of the light or the lens or anything like that . it's because of how he works with people.

Observe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3oJnFtA_k

His twitter feed is @peter_hurley and his website is http://peterhurley.com/

Talking to people makes photography happen!

Recent headshot BEFORE being exposed to Peter Hurley:


Nothing wrong here. It's just kinda flat and uninteresting. Now below, working with Peter's ideas...


I pulled way more out of these two women than I would have otherwise.

Peter has a DVD and a workshop. All in time and budget.

That's it for me.

Ciao Bella!

Dano

No comments:

Post a Comment