Translate

Friday, June 29, 2012

Where can I get gear?

Camera gear is a blessing and a curse. I love to buy it, I hate to spend money on it. Also, I don't want it to break down. Ever.

My last major gear purchases (a body and a 85mm 1.8) both came from the same place. KEH Camera. They both came used and they were both in better shape than their description online.

I did run into a problem with my body shipped it back and spoke to the man that processed the order for me, Dan Orchard. They did not have the grade of camera that I originally purchased in stock so, they upgraded me to a factory reconditioned body. In addition my camera was out of their warranty window which had been recently extended so I was grandfathered in under the new guidelines.
Suffice it to say KEH Camera went above and beyond to earn and keep my business.

keh.com

Oh by the way, I saved a ton of cash in the process. Nice.

Recon for a wedding in Sedona yesterday. Great news! The Wedding and reception site are in full open shade for the entire time we'll be working! Super easy to light in the 100+ degree temps we're expecting.

Here's JB standing in for the entire wedding party:

Yeah, He's a trooper.

All for now,

Ciao Bella,

Dano

1 comment: