Translate

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thinkgs to do as I edit.

I'm still working through a stack of images from the shoot with Keri W. I'll get them up soon, honest.

While all that goes on, I'm going to share some other things with you this week, starting with the blogs and facebook pages of some of the photographers I'm following.

The first is a Wisconsin photographer named Jennifer Brindley. Jenn is a wildly talented and successful Wedding/Boudoir photographer working out of Milwaukee.

I'm sharing Jenn's "Face of a Storm" page. You see when she wants to pursue the adventurous elements of her nature she chases storms, camera in hand, capturing images that will amaze and delight you.

http://www.facebook.com/FaceOfAStorm

Go see what's waiting for you.

But, before you leave, be so kind as to set your self up to follow this blog. Make Fotodano, Look. See. Feel part of your digital reality and feel free to leave a comment once in a while.

 Right now, how about one from the archives?



All for now,

Ciao Bella,

Dano

No comments:

Post a Comment