Translate

Thursday, June 28, 2012

The first image from Keri's shoot and apparently, I've gotta have a measure of tension....

Creative writing class, Wedding shoot on Saturday, Grand opening for studio on the following Friday. The list goes on...... I guess I like to work with some measure of tension. Hmm? What does that say?

I want to start with the first image from Keri's shoot:

 She will dazzle you further, trust me! E have plans to shoot more on Sunday. Just you wait!

In the meantime, here's another one of those people. Matt Beaty exposed me to David DuChemin about 2 weeks ago. David is a former theologian, standup comic and now a full time philosopher and photographer. He defines a new approach to just BEING a photographer. His book "Visionmongers" is an easy, must read that asks the hard questions. Visit with David here:


http://www.pixelatedimage.com/blog/



Short blog today, though I stay committed (or should be).

Ciao Bella

Dano


1 comment:

  1. She DOES look like me, or me like her. Put me in touch so we can share hair tips. She has better hair than I do.

    ReplyDelete