Translate

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Another blog you should know about.....

Unless you're like my ex wife. She's just not into photography.

Q&A With Zack Arias goes to some interesting places and is never, ever boring.

http://zarias.tumblr.com/

I'm kind of introspective today but I thought I'd share this:

From Tom Ang's Tao of Photography:

"Tolerating Ambiguity
An important, but not obvious feature of creative people is their ability to tolerate-and even enjoy-ambiguity. They can accept that there is not necessarily a single 'correct' answer and can hold two quite contrasting views or scenarios at the same time. They know that clear answers are as rare as free lunches."

Even if I don't know the question, my answers often lie in between opposition.






Have a peaceful morning.

Ciao Bella,

Dano

No comments:

Post a Comment