Translate

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

...or was it just lame?

It's a rhetorical question really.

If I get slapped by my muse and have to create an image, I create it. Other wise my muse gets very whiny.

Then, if I through it out there - what if no one gets it?

In photography, we walk a fine line as people of art and of craft. A craftsman makes a thing, puts it on the shelf and sells it or uses it or whatever.

An artist makes a thing reluctantly puts it out there, sweats over it, worries about it, cries a little over it and generally has a hard time letting go of it.

And then after all of that, what if no one gets it? Did it suck or was it just lame? Do I even need the validation of my work by someone else to find validity in it for my self.


Hey, I've done my part the rest is up to you.

Ciao Bella,

Dano

No comments:

Post a Comment