Translate

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Kyle Marsden, you will be missed.


 It was a perfect night night.Andy and JacQue were open an Bergeret's. I was shooting the photo booth. Lot's of people came up from the valley to offer their support. Kyle was among them.

I can't tell tell you the kinds of things they went through growing up. I'm sure the went trough their share. I can share with you what I saw that night: Andy was incredibly proud to introduce me to his brother and it was easy to see kyle beaming about Andy's work.


Part of what I believe happens when we die is that we get to back to our most perfect and pure states as spirits or souls if you like. I also believe that, in a sense, we're carried along by outpouring of emotion from those we've left behind. All of those tears shed for Kyle will serve a purpose.

 The loss of a loved one takes time to heal. There are many tears and there's a long process of grief ahead. I can't offer my friends peace and complete solace at their loss. I can offer memories of a perfect night.

Godspeed Kyle, travel safe. Andy, JacQue and friends of Kyle, I wish you peace.

Ciao Bella,

Dano

No comments:

Post a Comment