Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dropbox and The Face of a Storm

Sometimes I've got nothing. But, I can't settle for that.

Then I remember; This blog should be about more that celebrating my art, my business and my goofy mind. It ought to be about giving away as well. Today I will offer both the practical and the esoteric.

So here's the practical: dropbox.com

Click on the link and open a free dropbox account. It will make your lifer easier. If you have an account you know. All you do is upload your files, tell dropbox who you want to share them with and they can go get them at their leisure. Very cool.

And now the esoteric: thefaceofastorm.com

The is the third remarkable facet of the work of Milwaukee Wedding and Boudoir Photography Goddess: Jennifer Brindley.

Her sever weather images are ASTOUNDING! Her photographs have been featured in Nat Geo and Cable news. She serves us up a great reminder: whatever we happen to be doing with our art and creativity, don't forget to do something with it that stirs your spirit.

I'm off to work and getting ready for vaca starting Friday! Woot!

Ciao Bella,

Dano


No comments:

Post a Comment