Translate

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The non-Photo side of the brain.

      A painfully small part of the brain in my case. Wedged in there somewhere near the Housecleaning section, the Financial section and the Remember to make your lunch section. Smooshed in between the Haunting critical voices section and the "Hey she's cute! I'd like to have a go at that," department.

     You get the idea. There's not a lot of Feng Shui up there.

     To exercise these four lonely brain cells, I've been taking a fiction writers workshop these past five weeks. It's been lots of fun however, my final anthology is due so I'm keeping this short.

     Here's a thought for the day:

     Avoid the giving or receiving of unsolicited advice (like this).



      And here's a cute cat photo:



Ciao Bella,

Dano



No comments:

Post a Comment