Translate

Monday, July 9, 2012

Keri Bad-ass

I had the opportunity to spend a little time working in Studio 204 with Keri.

A number of things happened. For starters, I was able to get out of my funky headspace and just go shoot. GOYAAS. Get off your ass and shoot. When I think about the times I've seen my cohorts want to shoot and have neither subject or place to work with, I took a second to address my cranial rectal inversion syndrome for the day and got to it.

Keri's an athlete and since it was our third shoot together and I wanted to bring out some of the subtle competitive edge that I know lives inside of her.

And we got it. What you can't see is that in this pic (from the end of the shoot) Keri is holding a replica of a Walther PPK pistol. we had shot some great images before this but the Pistol she is holding out of sight in her lap gave her a grave seriousness we didn't get before.

Thank you Keri! Thanks for showing up and helping me create and grow as a photographer.

Ciao Bella,

Dano

No comments:

Post a Comment