Translate

Friday, October 5, 2012

Finding my way....

Often I feel really out of place sitting here in the morning writing deep thoughts about deep subjects. It's the chaos of my inner dialog that telling me things that aren't true. Things like: "Who do you think you are writing this stuff?" I've tried to write at night but, that rarely works. Late in the day I'm hardly feeling creative (surly is more accurate). Also, I like the fact that this blog is rarely given too much forethought, it's pretty much a stream of consciousness.

So, why do it? Simply put, seeing my own truths out on the page/screen let's me either see them for their absurdity or their sanctity.

And what, pray tell, does this bit of introspective navel-gazing have to do with the Tao?

For me the essence of the Tao is allowing my way, my life direction, my photographs to emerge from the little spark of truth that lives inside of me. Bringing all of this out with no influence of what I think is right, what I think you want, what it will take for you to like me; that's what I'm seeking.

I've got too many blocks, reservations and impediments that I carry around with me. Paying attention to the way that is open frees my creative nature to just be and just create. I start with an idea and just let it grow. If I try to judge it and evaluate it the inherent truth of it gets lost.

And if I re-read this one more time, it won't get published.






Ciao Bella,

Dano

No comments:

Post a Comment