Translate

Monday, October 1, 2012

I said I was going to do this, so....

Once again,I've been looking at some Taoist concepts in my life lately. One key element has been the exercise of seeing and then following the way. In Judeo-Christian terms, I might say "following God's will for me." Not quite the same, but it gets the point across well enough.

It always seems that once I can separate me from my self The Way becomes clear. But, what does The Way look like?


What defines a path? Is it the borders, the boundaries or maybe the limitations that make The Way possible to follow and other routes, less so?

Making photographs can be similar for me. What defines an image? Composition? Energy? Motion? Subject?

Is an image a matter of capture or creation? Both? In varying degrees? Capturing with a specific creation in mind?

As I look back on this entry I can see that on element of my life is still clear. I do better with questions than answers. Questions keep me searching, answers leave me complacent.

Ciao Bella,

Dano

No comments:

Post a Comment