Translate

Monday, December 10, 2012

Mentor update

Seriously, this is a phenomenal concept. In my first week working with my mentor, I've already found myself slowing down and looking more critically at my images. In addition, I've starting looking more critically at other images. I've spent time deconstructing them not in a judgmental way but, rather in a creative way. I ask my self questions: What did they do here? Why did they put that there?

When I apply these kinds of questions to my own work good things start to happen.

Two images stood out from the "Hands" assignment. I put a little polish on one and left the other alone.





BTW: Matt Beaty (the anonymous {oops} mentor) and I have decided. Studio 204 needs a seamless backdrop. Just thought I'd share.

Great things are coming your way.

Ciao Bella,

Dano



No comments:

Post a Comment