Translate

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Last call.......sort of.

Whew. I made it.

Today marks the last day for the next few foreseeable months that four am and I will be seeing each other. Barring any incidents and on a case - by - case basis, 4 am and I are through.

I'm also opening my calendar to spend all day Wednesday's in my Fotodano persona.

More time in the mornings, more time on Wednesdays, This is gonna be great.

I'll start by diving into "Visionmongers" from David DuChemin.This book was highly recommended to me and I recommend it to you. It asks difficult questions, offers no simple answers but sends you to find your way. Shop local or you can get it here:

http://www.amazon.com/VisionMongers-Making-Life-Living-Photography/dp/0321670205

As for me? I'm off to adventure for a few days, clear out the cobwebs and return ready to find where the way leads.....

Ciao Bella,

Dano

No comments:

Post a Comment