Translate

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

So, we took this trip into Supai....

That was only a week ago.

Why does it feel like I've lost all momentum as I stand here writing the blog entry that accompanies the images. Is one week all it takes for momentum to break and for inertia to take hold?

There's definately good sense in the : "Work while it's fresh" philosophy. Over the last week I have certainly had enough opportunities to start thinking of editing images from this little trip as a chore.

Some of it also comes from the Quickening of photography. I could have had these up the night we got back. I also remember a time when the soonest I could have shared them was after a trip to one hour photo. That sounds fast but, it always took a day or two total.

But enough of my self important navel-gazing. We had a great trip and I can't wait to go back.
Though I may have answered differently during parts of the hike out.












Ciao Bella,

Dano

No comments:

Post a Comment