Translate

Friday, November 30, 2012

I think I may be on to something here....

Rested, creative, motivated, grateful.

Not words that have regularly been coming up in my life lately.

As I look to follow my Tao, I seek to follow the direction that is before me. If my desire is a specific path, that way will be open and shown to me if I am open to see it. What it may require of me, the toll it will take is another matter altogether.

Following my Tao at this moment includes a gentle sense of mindfulness, being present for this moment as it is. Yesterday I wasn't feeling like I was doing a very good job of being present. Then, I was given the gift of interacting with people who reject the concept of being present for each moment and saw the discomfort that they choose to live in.

I'll stick with here and now.

All for today,

Ciao Bella

Dano

No comments:

Post a Comment