Translate

Thursday, November 8, 2012

One thing's for certain......

\sigma_x \sigma_p \ge \frac{\hbar}{2}     nothing's for certain.

Above you can see the inequality known as the "Uncertainty Principle". Deep stiff. Quantum Physics. Might be Heisenberg or Kennard or Wey. There's some uncertainty.

Howzit work? K. So.  You can either know where a wave (or object) is or where it's going, just not both at the same time.

Handy video. Less than a minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vc-Uvp3vwg

As a person, the better I know where I am the less certain I can see where I'm going. The more clearly I can see where I'm going, the less certain I can be of my exact place on that path.

Somewhere in there lies the Balance. Knowing where I am preceding where I'm going, seeing where I'm going to show me where I am.

All in this now, in this moment, along this way.......

Ciao Bella,

Dano

No comments:

Post a Comment