Translate

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

putting the energy where I want the energy to go....

As I develop (pun intended, deal with it) and expand this business of the creative life I've been give a rare opportunity.

For the next 12 weeks I will have every Wednesday in the studio to work,  market, shoot, study experiment and generally focus on photography. What an amazing gift! In addition, I'll not be getting up at 4am for that same period, so I plan on having more energies to put into various writing projects (like the BLOG) as well as connecting with my various collaborators and conspirators around the world.

The first big announcement comes up......soon!

I want this creative life to have life. As a path opens before me, I cannot but follow where it leads....

Ciao Bella

Dano

No comments:

Post a Comment